CHOOSE YOUR DRINK
HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
GIRL OR GUY?

Created by Bar Stools

26 April 2007

Which Locker Room?

Mike Penner, LA Times sportswriter is going to become Christine Daniels (no, I don't know why the last name is changed too).

Old Mike, new Christine
By Mike Penner, Times Staff Writer
April 26, 2007


During my 23 years with The Times' sports department, I have held a wide variety of roles and titles. Tennis writer. Angels beat reporter. Olympics writer. Essayist. Sports media critic. NFL columnist. Recent keeper of the Morning Briefing flame.

Today I leave for a few weeks' vacation, and when I return, I will come back in yet another incarnation.

As Christine.

I am a transsexual sportswriter.





Old Mike, new Christine - Los Angeles Times

1 comment:

Iceman said...

didn't he/she mean; "Keeper of the morning FLAMER !!!"