CHOOSE YOUR DRINK
HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
GIRL OR GUY?

Created by Bar Stools

21 April 2007

Deceased Areospace Worker leaves behind treasures of the Past

Back from Manhattan Beach, my buddy tells me of a deceased Aerospace Worker who had lived there since WWII (you know "The Big One"). When he died his kids came to sell all of his stuff (including said house now worth 2 mil). They were pulling out all kinds of weird electronic equipment from underneath the house, to include some type of nose cone from who knows what.
At first I asked if they had found any parts of "ET" (I'd heard that in the original script that he actually had "another body part" that glowed...) or any other "green beings" (hey it is almost "Earth Day" . But it just dawned on me....maybe he worked for one of the studios during the 50's and 60's and he was the prop man for "The Outer Limits" or some other show (yeh, like "The Time Tunnel").
Alas, The poor fellow was probably the night watchmen for a locally HQ'd Aerospace Company in Redondo Beach!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of guys like that. I actually know a software engineer from said local aerospace company that collects spacecraft and spacecraft parts. Apparently you can get that stuff. He was said at one time to be a nulear power all by himself. He invented a computer language that was used extensively at that local aerospace company called "fourth". In order to use it you need to drink a fifth. How I know that is another story.


Guy#2

Anonymous said...

hey,
that's better than my original blog

Iceman said...

Dude,
that's better than my original blog.