CHOOSE YOUR DRINK
HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
GIRL OR GUY?

Created by Bar Stools

26 April 2007

and my neighbors thought air guitar was weird,

but I'm not Japanese...

FOXNews.com

Love-Starved Dance With Themselves in Air Sex Competition

Tuesday , April 24, 2007

FC1


It's like air guitar, only dirtier.

Love-starved Japanese men are gathering in Tokyo's theater district to mime their best bedroom moves in a performance they're calling "Air Sex," the Mainichi Daily News reported recently.

"Air sex was originally invented by guys who couldn't get girlfriends but desperately want to have sex," said the creator of the genre, J-Taro Sugisaku.

The men compete in much the same manner as air guitar, crowning the champions who best mimic those actions that usually appear under cover of darkness.

And it's dangerous, said last year's champ, a guy named Cobra.

"You can't care about what women watching your performance are thinking about you," he said. "When you get down to air sex, you've got to immerse yourself in the air sex world.

"Air sex can't be performed in half-measures," he continued. "If it is, you're only asking for trouble."



FOXNews.com - Love-Starved Dance With Themselves in Air Sex Competition - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

4 comments:

Tim said...

In the original story, but edited from Fox News:

Air sex began when a mostly male group gathered at a theater in the Tokyo district of Shimo Kitazawa earlier this year. They began talking about sex techniques, then started demonstrating them. Soon, a competition developed to come up with the most outrageous display of faked fornication.

"You must be warned, though... air sex can be very dangerous," says Taro Sugisaku, the self-professed creator of air sex. "Normally what happens with a display is that you perform the same way you normally would when having sex. I've seen guys who put on air sex shows that clearly display they're still virgins. I've also seen other guys perform such incredibly authentic fake fellatio that nobody has been left in any doubt that they could only be bisexual. Let me reiterate: Air sex can be dangerous."

Japan's current air sex world champion goes by the name of Cobra. His theory for successful air sex is that it involves more than just blowing. "On the day that I reached the top, the day I became world champion, I was thinking of my girlfriend. No, my ex-girlfriend. She'd just dumped me two days before the contest. The air sex display I put on that day was, in my mind at least, supposed to be the farewell fling I really wanted to have with my girlfriend. "

Cobra's performances of air sex include ear nibbling, sphincter licking, attaching a condom while kissing, ejaculation and afterglow.

Iceman said...

I give up... You win!!!!
YOU ARE THE MASTER BLOGGER....

Iceman said...

The 80's song by the Vapors..."I'm turning Japanese" is in a whole new light now.
And don't even think about,,,,

Tim said...

I've been humming this all morning