CHOOSE YOUR DRINK
HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
GIRL OR GUY?

Created by Bar Stools

17 April 2007

Hendrix or The Who ???


My son (14) asked me which I'd rather have on Guitar Hero (GH): "Jimi Hendrix or The Who??"

WOW, I was, for once, stumped, without a reply. Before he started to freak out like I had gone into a coma (actually it was a trance). I came up with the following words of wisdom:
"Damn, that's impossible to decide".

It's not like the famous "Ginger or Mary Ann" argument (gotta take the hot farm girl in short shorts). It's like "shaved or not shaved", it's all good... it just depends what kind of mood you are in!!

Gotta go..... He's jamming on the GH as I blog..........................

3 comments:

Tim said...

Man that is one ugly picture to show with a post that includes "shaved or not"

Iceman said...

Now you know why some "Need" to be shaved...

Tim said...

I think I have it set now so you get an email when someone comments.