CHOOSE YOUR DRINK
HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
GIRL OR GUY?

Created by Bar Stools

23 April 2007

Warming plea steams Rove


Let me get this straight...
If Carl Rove had grabbed Sheryl Crow, she would have cried sexual assault.
Also note the "slanted view" of Laurie Davd....
"Mr. Rove launched into a series of illogical arguments."
Of course this all had to do with Global Warming, and I assure you that she does not have one bit of logic in her Hollywood (it's all about me)brain!!!
They didn't say if Sheryl's brain had popped due to the unusually chilly spring air that the D.C. area has been experiencing.
Now I know why Lance Armstrong dumped her !!!

1 comment:

Tim said...

The looney tunes act does get a little old and I'm sure Lance thought that the cancer was a bummer, too.

The grown-ups shouldn't allow the children out without supervision.