CHOOSE YOUR DRINK
HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
GIRL OR GUY?

Created by Bar Stools

21 April 2007

hurricanes and global warming - Google News

hurricanes and global warming - Google News

DUH!!!!!
What kind of genuises do we have working on this Global Warming Agenda ???
I knew last year that the Hurricane season was going to be a bust because the west coast was having an El Nino. El Nino causes strong westerly winds that shear the tops off of Hurricanes tying to form in the Atlantic and Carribean.
But wait.....
"RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN"!!!!
If GLobal Warming causes El Nino and Global warming causes Hurricanes (only with permission from "W"). How can El Nino be detrimental to Hurricanes????
Is this an old "DO LOOP"???
Maybe two wrongs do make a right.......
(Oh , baby, I'm on a roll now !!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

right on brother

Anonymous said...

You go bro

Anonymous said...

Do you know who bubba is?

Guy#2

Anonymous said...

yeah,
it's me ..I was just screwin around

Tim said...

The one from 'bubba' appeared without me approving it, I guess because anything from you does, but did you see the one from 'anonymous' above bubba's before you posted it?