CHOOSE YOUR DRINK
HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
GIRL OR GUY?

Created by Bar Stools

03 June 2007

100th Post !!! Special Imbedded Blog From Alaska

































Alaska is a "Carbon Neutral" State !!!!!


Yes, that's right. This is the 100th post on this Blog and I have the dubious honor to post it from Alaska. Since my arrival I have sensed something special about our 49th state. Indeed it came to me in a moment of clarity as I was bicycling along the coastal trail http://www.anchorage.net/651.cfm, in Anchorage....
...Alaska is our largest state
....Alaska has the most square miles of state parks , thus, the most in "Carbon Credits"
....Alaska has more oil, thus, the largest "Carbon Footprint" potential.
..soooooo it seems to me that it all balances out to TOTAL CARBON NEUTRALITY!!!
If you burn pure Alaskan Crude in your vehicle of choice, don't worry about buying into Al Gore's "Carbon Offsets", it's already been neutralized by the above logical conclusion!!!
NOW, if you choose to burn Middle East Oil, you're in a bit of a deficit, since the desert has no redeeming value to our environment (except for Camel Beauty Pagents)!!

No comments: